|Species||Shoulder Mounts||Life Size|
|North American Big Game|
|Whitetail||$500.00||$2250.00 Starting Price|
|Elk||$1100.00||$5500.00 Starting Price|
|Mule Deer||$550.00||$2500.00 Starting Price|
|Black Bear||$600.00||$2300.00 Starting Price|
|Caribou||$900.00||$3200.00 Starting Price|
|North American Small Mammals|
|Wolf||$500.00||$1250.00 Starting Price|
Tanning done by MYPT is for Bear Rugging only, we no longer do flat hide tanning. If you call I can refer you to a good taxidermist that will be more than happy to help you.
|Ducks and Geese|
|All Species of ducks Flying/Standing $260.00|
|All Species of Geese Flying/Standing $450.00|
|All poses $650.00 |
Open mouth/Gobbling Add $25.00
Tail, Beard and Spurs $150.00
Tail, Beard, Spurs and Wings $250.00
|Freshwater Fish / Coldwater Fish|
|Largemouth||$14.00 per inch|
|Smallmouth||$14.00 per inch|
|Walleye||$14.00 per inch|
|Salmon||$18.00 per inch|
|Trout||$18.00 per inch|
|Char||$18.00 per inch|
|Reproduction Fish Mounts|
|Fresh or Saltwater||$20.00 per inch|
|Note: Minimum price for fish is set at $150.00. All mounts include quality cedar driftwood unless the customer wants a more artistic display for their trophy. Display work will be priced on a cost plus basis and the customer will dictate the design. Fish repair and repaint work will be charged at a shop rate of $50.00 plus materials If a customer wants his or her trophy to be painted and viewable 360 degrees add 50% to the total cost of the fish.|
|Rugs and Skulls|
|Bear Skulls -with panel||$250.00|
|Deer Rack Mounts||$175.00|
|Deer Skull- with panel||$250.00|
|Elk rack Mount||$250.00|
|Elk Skull-with panel||$350.00|
|Moose Rack Mount||$250.00|
|Moose Skull-with panel||$350.00|
|Caribou Rack Mount||$250.00|
|Caribou Skull-with panel||$350.00|
|Deer Feet||$100.00 per pair|
|Black Bear - $210.00 per foot|
All other rugs will be priced on request, please call.
• All mounts are priced with basic display materials such as driftwood for birds and fish.
• Any habitat work that is beyond the basic will be charged on a cost plus basis according to what the customer has requested.
• Wall Pedestal forms require additional finish work and are charged a $75.00 up charge.
• Floor Pedestal mounts are quoted on a per job basis, it all depends on what the customer wants.
• Wood panels on shoulder forms are extra, panels are customer’s choice.
• Any mounts that require open mouth work are charged $125 to $225 extra depending on the animal.
• All work requires a deposit of 50% before mounting work begins.
• All crating and Shipping will be charged at the going rates at the time of request.
• Turn-around times vary from year to year, they are established on a first come first serve basis and are driven by work load.
• This price list is built, listing the most common mounts that we work on. That does not mean that if it is not listed we can’t do it.
|Thank you for your interest in Mount Your Pride Taxidermy and visiting my Website. I would be more than happy to help you retain your memory of the hunt by doing quality taxidermy for you to display for years to come.|